The popular cCloud TV addon provides you with lot of TV channels from US and British network. It also includes some other international networks. You can watch sports channel, news channel, entertainment channels and many more. One of the most popular IPTV addon, cCloud works really well. It also includes links to various international radio stations.
How to install cCloud TV on Kodi?
You have two options to install this addon: directly from Github location and through SuperRepo repository. We would suggest you to follow the Github procedure as SuperRepo does not update it addons regularly.
Installation process for directly from Github
- Open a new tab and go to the following address: https://github.com/kodil/kodil/tree/master/repo/plugin.video.ccloudtv
- Click on the most recently updated version of the cCloud zip file
- Click on Download
- Open up Kodi to your home screen
- Go to Add-ons and click on the Package symbol (top left)
- Click on install from zip
- Find the cCloud zip file that you just downloaded (it will be named something like plugin.video.ccloudtv-1.5.5.zip). Simply click the file to begin installing it.
- You can now find cCloud under Videos > Addons
Installation process for SuperRepo
- Highlight Add-ons from your home screen
- Click on My Add-ons
- Select the ellipses (…) at the top
- Click Install from repository
- Select SuperRepo
- Click on Video Addons
- Scroll down the list to locate cCloud TV
- Select cCloud TV and then Install
- You will find cCloud TV in your Addons > Video Addons section