If you normally watch cartoon and you love them despite your age then this is the appropriate add on for you. You can watch them whenever you wish. You can check the guidelines to download and install it in your system.
As Kodi is an open platform and anyone can develop an add-on for the platform. So the add-ons are divided into two major groups. Those located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official while others are unofficial.
How to install Cartoons8 Kodi Addon?
Installation process for Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear at the top left.
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and click OK.
- Enter the name mk or whatever you you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on goliath > repository.Goliath-x-x-x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Goliaths Add-on repository > Video add-ons > Cartoons8 > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Cartoons8.
Installation process for Kodi Jarvis
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://matsbuilds.uk/goliath and click Done.
- In the name field, enter goliath > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to goliath > repository.Goliath-x-x-x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Goliaths Add-on repository > Video add-ons > Cartoons8 > Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Cartoons8.