Most of the PS4 or PS3 users keep searching on how to install Kodi on PS4. This article is to make you aware on how to get Kodi installed on your PS4. Kodi is among the most popular and used media centers. Its add-ons make it more user-friendly and a center of attraction for users.
PlayStation and Xbox is popular gaming console. Everyone out there in the world knows about both the consoles whether they are gaming geek or not.
As Kodi is a media streaming app, with the app of this app you ca stream HD videos on PS4. This article will give you a complete overview on how to install kodi on PS4 gaming console?
How to Install Kodi on PS4?
We can understand there urge to install the app on your gaming console. As per the confirmation, the app is not available for the gaming console yet. Developers are working hard to make the same app available for you on your loving gaming console.
There is nothing to worry as there is an alternative to Kodi to be installed on PS4. The app is available with the name tag of Plex. Instead of guiding you for Kodi, we are going to guide on how to install Plex on PS4.
You won’t experience much difference in both the apps.
Installing Plex on PS4 or PS3:
- Switch on your console and open the PlayStation Store.
- Click on “Apps” right below the Music. Click on it to enter the Apps section.
- Enter the “Popular” section and help yourself to find “Plex”.
- Click on Download and wait for the app to install on your device.
- Select “Start” after the installation to start it directly.
- The other alternative is to open the app from home screen available under the TV & Video section.
- Create a Plex account if you are signing in for the first time.
- The process will leave you with a code on the screen and ask you to visit https://plex.tv/link.
- Open the link to sign in with your credentials and enter code provided to you in previous step.
- Click on “Link”.
- A message will be displayed on your screen “App Linked”. The app will also show an error message that “It couldn’t connect to a media server”.
- Now, you need to install Plex on your Android device from PlayStore. Sign in using the same credentials and select “Stay in Trial Mode”.
- Last step is, go to Setting>System and enable 3 options mentioned below;
- Show Camera Roll Media.
- Network Discovery.
- Advertise as Server.
Connect PS4 and Android device to the same network to access videos or any other media to stream on PS4. This can be done by selecting Android Device from the top-right corner. You need to use this App until developers find the solution to install Kodi on PS4.
In this article, we have discussed on How to Install Kodi on PS4, a Complete Guide? As the app is not yet available to download on gaming console, we have worked on to install Plex, its alternative.
To discuss further on the same topic, feel free to contact us on Kodi TV App through contact us page.